Networking and Information Systems (NIS) Directive
DOWNLOAD the free whitepaper
Please provide the following details in order to download this free document:
The EU’s Network and Information Security (NIS) Directive provides legal measures to boost the overall level of cybersecurity in the union. Learn more in this white paper.
The EU’s Network and Information Security (NIS) Directive provides legal measures to boost the overall level of cybersecurity in the union.
The Directive is particularly focused on the industries and organisations that rely heavily on IT to provide services essential to everyday life and national security.
This white paper explains the Directive and the implications it has for affected organisations. It covers:
- The relationship between the NIS Directive and GDPR
- What EU member states are required to put in place
- How businesses should prepare
- The four objectives and 14 security principles of the NIS Directive
- How LogRhythm can help businesses become more resilient to threats